- £32 per hour
- FIRST 10 hours for £305 (equivalent to £30.50 per hour) and £32 per hour thereafter. Ideal for beginners. 10 hours will set you well on the way to understanding clutch control, all 4 manoeuvres and junctions. Paid for in full, on the first lesson. After the deal is complete, the normal hourly rate is paid.
- Theory Disk (NOT inclusive of test fee (currently £25))- £20*
- 30 hour "All-Inclusive" Course (including Theory Disk)- £875 (equivalent to £29 per hour). No guarantees here, but 30 hours puts most people well on the way to test standard^. Paid for in full, on the first lesson. After the deal is complete, the normal hourly rate is paid.
- Pass Plus Course- £200 (using my car, £180 using your car). Includes 6 hours of tuition (dual carriageway, motorway, night driving, adverse weather, rural roads and advanced city situations (Peterborough) and "Driving: The Essential Skills" book. There is no test and therefore no associated test fee. Significant insurance discounts are available on completing the course. Paid for in full, on the first lesson.
- Driving test swapping and cancellation service- £20. I am able to find suitable tests for all pupils, either by swapping with other pupils (who aren't ready), or by looking regularly online for cancellations. In 12 years I've NEVER failed to match pupils to their desired test dates!
*Price charged for the Theory Test PC CD-ROM (£20 deposit refunded on return of the product in good working order). There is no obligation if you have your own products, but this is a market-leading product and is therefore strongly recommended.
^If additional practise is available outside lessons, this timescale is more attainable.
PAYMENT BY CASH AND CHEQUE (PAYABLE TO CHRIS GREGORY) ONLY
IN SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER MAY BE POSSIBLE......BUT PAYMENT MUST BE CLEARED BEFORE THE LESSON